Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Observer Status

These past days I labeled 'Observer Status'.

You know how you feel when you feel like nothing is happening at this moment in your soul, yet you know god is shaping you with the currents of divine love? Fatherly love in particular? That is how I make sense of the silent working of god's action, god's Holy Spirit on me these days. I don't feel like I am on a spiritual high, nor do i feel low. I don't even feel like its a feeling. I imagine that I am in the abode of providence, and what ever happens to me is willed by god. The good and bad things of my day. And I had many.

First of all I was told by my boss to look for another job, mainly because of my irresponsible approach to work. When I was told this, I was calm and relaxed. Something that the average person would not be. I turned to god in prayer immediately, continuing my petition to him for a stable job. Of course it affected me, but I was not frantic and anxious like my usual disposition would be. On the inside was peaceful. I heard that I need to leave at the end of the year. Thank god for the extention.

On top of that my family and I need a house to relocate to at the end of the month, and we have found none as yet. With all of this I am calm and very trusting and hopeful. It must be god at work in me.

Please say a prayer for me and my family. Thanks alot for your support

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: