Thursday, May 24, 2007

Talent Show Lesson

Today, I sung Josh Groban's 'Remember When it rained' For a Talent Show. Boy was i nervous. And that song I couldn't imitate moves because the song naturally has no movements to it. I found the strength to sing in front of an audience. Something i don't usually do. I nearly always dislike publicity. Yet I thank god that everything came through. Not exactly as I wanted because I was nervous, Yet I didn't 'Buss' as we say in Trinidad.

When preparing to come on stage, i recalled how as Christians we are the ones to be under scrutiny because of our life of Holiness. And how often we end up in the public eyes. I also pondered the challenge for a man to stand up for the truth and win the people's favour and reasoning. This must be an arduous thing

No comments: